Custom Search

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blame

This song is still from the Solomon's Seal and its our second composition (with Al). We haven't played this song in the crowd or in the concert because Andro(the bassist) left us and joined the Philippine Military Academy (P.M.A. in Baguio City) for torture. ehehehehe Wish I could play this song with my former band one time... This song is still for my father because he's the one to blame why I'm here...............


*Blame*
I
I never want you as a friend
You always think what's in the end
You're the reason why I'm here
Never look back when you're there
ref:
hmmm...
hmmm....
II
I belive what's in my mind
You can't see it co'z you're blind
I never feel that I'm alone
I'll hit my head with this stone
ref:
hmmm...
hmmm....
cho:
Everybody seems to cry
Everybody seems to die
You're the reason why I'm here
Your the one
Your the one to blame

This song is our last composition in the band Solomon's Seal... We already broke up after this song... So sad........