Custom Search

Friday, February 29, 2008

This is the actual list of emotions that I wrote after Brian broke up with me:
• “I lived off your love for so long, that when you left me, it felt like nothing was holding me from falling every day.”
• “The hardest thing to see is the love of your life, leave you to chase after a girl who is already taken.”
• “I will always keep this letter because there will be a time I will have to look back and see how I got through the hardest thing that I’ve ever had to overcome in life.”
• “Some day I will look back at this letter with pride as I say, ‘Wow, it was me who made it through that?!? Jeez, I can make it through anything’”
From this list of feelings came the lyrics to my first song...
“I used to think that I could never live without your love.

But with time I realized I’d rise above.”
“What I use today, Is all the heartbreak that you gave,

To get over the things that keep me down.

And now I know I’ll never have to frown.”
I changed it up a bit and added a tune to it since I wrote it, but for my first lyrics, I’d say that it’s not all that bad right? Well Now that I have given you some advice and a few examples try my way out! It may seem like a lot, but you’ll realize that it’s a lot easier than it seems. In fact it’s the easiest technique I’ve ever used! Let me know how it goes for you!